You are making a difference:
Using reusable wraps instead of plastic cling wrap keeps unnecessary plastic out of landfill.
Is a zero-waste product as it can be composted at end of it's life.
Keeping plastic away from food is healthier and safer for you and your family.
Buying reusable products, instead of single-use, disposable items, means money saved in your pocket.
Natural pine resin.
Handcrafted in Australia from local NSW beeswax.
Each Apiwrap is carefully waxed in the East Maitland workshop.
A healthy, eco-friendly, sustainable replacement for plastic wrap.
The XL wrap is great for keeping celery and bread, bundling herbs and greens and covering platters.
The large wrap is perfect for sandwiches, salad bowls and keeping herbs in the fridge.
The medium takes care of smaller soup bowls, left overs, small cheeses and medium sized veggies like pumpkin wedges.
Small Apiwraps are great for wrapping odds and ends of cheese, veggies and fruit for the fridge or the lunch box.
The Cheese Lover's Pack contains:
- One medium wrap 20cm x 25cm - For small blocks of cheese.
- two small wraps 15cm x 20cm - Small pieces of cheese and covering bowls of olives or pickles.
The Apiwrap Set contains 4 wraps (XL, L, M, S)
- XL 40cm x 45cm - Great for keeping celery and bread, bundling herbs and greens and covering platters.
- L 30cm x 35cm - Perfect size to cover a salad bowl, wrap a sandwich or mountain bread wrap, this is the size you need for a big block of cheddar.
- M 20cm x 25cm - For cheese and butter in smaller blocks, great for cut veggies like pumpkin wedges.
- S 15cm x 20cm - Useful for all sorts of things, covering ferments (it breathes!), tops of bottles and jars (it makes a waterproof/spill proof seal!), cut ends of veggies and wrapping nuts and other snacks for lunch boxes.
The Kitchen Basics pack contains 3 wraps (L, M, S)
It is a great place to start making a difference in your kitchen. With a large, medium and small Apiwraps at your finger tips you'll be able to skip the plastic wrap when putting left overs away, saving the planet and keeping you healthy.
- The large wrap (30cm x 35cm) is perfect for sandwiches, salad bowls and keeping herbs in the fridge.
- The Medium (20cm x 25cm) takes care of bowls of left overs, small cheeses and medium sized veggies like pumpkin wedges.
- Small Apiwraps (20cm x 15cm) are great for wrapping odds and ends of cheese, veggies and fruit for the fridge or the lunch box and covering smaller bowls of left overs.
**Note: Patterns and colours are chosen at random**