Jasmine essential oil, or technically Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale) is a pricey and more rare oil to find. It has a sweet aroma (almost sickly sweet to some noses), very floral and stronger than the flowering plant itself.
- Frequently used in massage therapy and to support muscles and joints
- Supports circulatory system
- Supports respiratory function
- Beneficial for oily skin conditions
- Stimulating aroma promotes feelings of strength, warmth, and vitality
Popular Uses of Jasmine Essential Oil
- Apply to the abdomen to manage the symptoms of PMS.
- Combine one drop with conditioner in the palm of hand, then apply to hair and scalp for added nourishing and moisturizing benefits.
- Dab one to two drops on fine lines and wrinkles and décolletage before applying facial moisturizer.
- Apply to pulse points to soothe nervous tension and uplift mood.
- Place a dab of jasmine absolute in the hands, rub together, rub over the nose and mouth and inhale deeply. Massage over the heart center for hope.
- Massage 1 drop of jasmine absolute over the heart center as desired for love.