Jojoba oil is a luxurious moisturizing oil, it is cold pressed from the seed of the jojoba plant and no solvents are used during this process. Jojoba Oil is technically a liquid wax rather than oil, so is naturally protected against rancidity.
Jojoba is fast penetrating, helping the skin's natural healing systems to work at optimum levels. It absorbs easily, is non greasy and is very soothing, no matter what skin type. Unrefined jojoba is a golden color with a slight odor. Women have been using Jojoba oil as a beauty treatment for centuries. Native American women extracted the oil from jojoba seeds and used it in treatments of many kinds. In massage jojoba provides a superior stable base for incorporating essential oils or other carrier oils. Its antioxidant properties prevent rancidity and prolong shelf life.
Jojoba Oil can be used for:
• Creams, lotions and body butters.
• Massage products.
• Hair care products.
• Soap making
• Sun care products
• Wide ranging cosmetic applications such as lipstick and rouge.
• Personal skin treatments for the individual.
• Direct application for face and body.
• Use as a shaving oil for legs and face by applying to directly to moist skin.
• Hand and nail care.
• Sunburn treatment.