Blackmores Macu-Vision® is a source of antioxidant nutrients. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
- May help preserve macular eye health
- May help maintain overall eye health
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
The Blackmores differenceFor the maintenance of eye health.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time (usually doses of 50 mg or more daily, taken for 10 weeks or longer)
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not recommended for children under 18
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food