- Promotes a calm relaxed environment. Use before restful sleep.
- Soothing to the senses, calming to the emotions.
- Unwind with the lulling aroma of serenity, promoting emotional ease.
Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood Wood
The newly updated doTERRA Lavender Peace Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Lavender Peace combines essential oils renowned for their ability to soothe the senses and calm emotions. The perfect blend to use aromatically before a peaceful nights sleep. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to promote a relaxed feeling while keeping up with the fast pace of life. May diffuse at night to promote a calming environment for children before bed. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives doTERRA Lavender Peace a grounding aroma to balance the emotions and soothe the senses. The doTERRA Lavender Peace essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment.
- Diffuse at night to create a calming environment for babies or children.
- Massage into bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to soothe and calm the senses.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.