The premium quality Zinc Plus formula combines two different forms of zinc along with other co-factors such as magnesium and beta-carotene that may support immune health, healthy skin and may assist reproductive health.
Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is a component in over 200 enzymes in the body.
Formulated in a vege-capsule, this product is free of chemical tablet binders.
Vegan friendly formula.
Manufactured in Australia to strict GMP standards.
- May assist in the prevention of zinc deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate
- Important for the health and function of the immune system
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Supports reproductive health in both men and women
- Supports production of healthy sperm
- Helps maintain normal healthy sperm count
- Supports healthy testosterone levels in men
- Supports the health and function of the nervous system
- Supports healthy vision and eye function
- An important nutritional antioxidant
Zinc is involved in DNA, RNA and protein synthesis and plays an important role in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
Beta-carotene is converted into Vitamin A, which plays a role in the maintenance of skin and mucous membranes.
No Added: gluten, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, peanut, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Storage: Store below 30 degrees. Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
|EACH VEGE-CAPSULE CONTAINS:|
Zinc (from Zinc amino acid chelate 100 mg)
Zinc (from Zinc gluconate 50 mg)
Magnesium (from Magnesium amino acid chelate 25 mg)
Manganese (from Manganese amino acid chelate 20 mg)
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
(from Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 121.71 mg)
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
– equiv. pyridoxine 9.88 mg)
Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina 25 mg)
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.